Friday, July 22, 2016



I thought I'd resurrect this old blog. 



Brush the dust of this old thang.

Its been a long time my last post was about 5yrs ago. Alot has transpired since then I went from having one child to 4. I dont live in Hawaii anymore so its been a complete journey since the days when I made posts on here. Boy oh boy why didn't anyone tell me that going from one kid to four would be such a chore lolbvs. I have a 10yr old a 4yr old, a 2yr old and a 10mo old. My hand are fulllllll. So I will try to be consistent as possible but I do have a lot going on. I see this being my relief when I get my I call it mommy time at night. This is about my life sometimes I will be raving sometimes I will be ranting. Other times hauling, looking for debate on random topics, continuing discussions started on youtube about tv shows among other things. Not to mention the trials tribulations and also gwth that comes with being a mommy. I hope you're willing to laugh, cry, even argue with me on this journey we call life.


No comments: